| California State Bar Certified Lawyer Referral Service
|Also a requirement for membership, Attorneys must provide proof of a current malpractice insurance policy, this requirement further protects you from any unexpected liability as a result of your agreement with the Attorney you decide to retain.
|Because 1000Attorneys.com is not owned or operated by lawyers receiving referrals through our service, you can expect a referral to an Attorney based on their past performance, client satisfaction, reasonable fees charged and qualified by virtue of suitable experience.
California State Bar Certification: The State Bar cannot give you legal advice or refer you to an attorney. If you need to hire an attorney to handle your case or want to consult an attorney on a potential case, a certified lawyer referral service can put you in touch with a lawyer who can handle your problem. If your particular problem can be resolved without a lawyer, the referral service will tell you how to get the help you need.
Lawyer referral services which are certified follow certain rules which will protect you.
As California certified lawyer referral service we will direct you to lawyers with experience in certain areas of the law such as bankruptcy, criminal, probate, landlord-tenant, family law and other areas. The California Lawyer Referral Certification Rules also encourage lawyer referral services to offer free and low cost legal help as well as lawyers who speak languages in addition to English.
Benefits of using 1000Attorneys.com California Lawyer Referral Service:
• All referrals are unbiased and impartial.
• We carefully review each application from attorneys applying for membership to make sure he or she has no disciplinary actions against them or if their license to practice law has not been suspended or revoked in the past. We continue to monitor each attorney while they are members of our service for performance, ethic compliance, customer service, reliability among other factors.
• Our organization is not owned by attorneys who receive referrals. This ensures that each referral is based solely on the attorney’s experience and past performance with our service.
• Our attorney referral process is approved by the California State Bar Association. Our certification gives you peace of mind that we follow strict guidelines set forth by the State Bar and the Supreme Court for a Lawyer Referral Service.
• We are available 24 hours a day to process your request.
• Unlike many other organizations, lawyers and law firms advertising on the internet, our service is consumer-oriented and recognizes that many cases can be resolved without the intervention of an attorney. Our legal analyst will direct you to the proper organization where your issue can be addressed and resolved.
• Our service is not an advertising venture for attorneys.